Native iOS and Android apps
Lemberg has been around the pioneers of mobile - the mobile direction was established in 2009 and our engineers are working with Android from v.1.5 and iOS from v.2.0. Now, our mobile team consists of more than 25 professionals focused on native apps development according to Apple and Google standards.
Native apps are appropriate when you need to provide a sophisticated, highly polished mobile experiences, such as communication and social networking apps, location tracking, apps for Internet of Things (usually require Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity) or healthcare apps.
Lemberg can assist you along all the stages of native app development:
- starting from technical consulting, project scoping and estimate;
- to the creation and porting of mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android platforms;
- back-end and API development to set up communication channels between the mobile and web components;
- testing on a large number of the most popular devices (smartphones and tablets) to confirm the quality, create a polished product and guarantee best user experience;
- distribution to mobile App stores, handling the process from initial submission to release
- and continuous improvement and maintenance services.
Our team is continuously involved in discovering new tech solutions, along with experimenting with cool ideas and prototypes, which we are happy to share with the community on GitHub, in Lemberg Labs or blog.
Have a question?
If you have a project idea in mind, but don't know where to start, we're here to help you
We would be happy to help you with our expertise! Get in touch: